Flexible hose 15mm

Hi,

I have been looking for a flexible hose (15mm both ends) with a length of between 700-1000mm. The only length everyone (Screwfix, etc) is selling is 300mm. Any idea where I can get the longer version?

Thanks, Simulet

Reply to
simulet

In article , simulet writes

90cm with 13mm bore do you? Sadly only avail with 15mm comp + 1/2" BSP washered fem connector, but I have used these to good effect with the fem connector end screwed on the end of a 15mm comp fitting without the nut. Or use 15mm/1/2" adaptor.

See

, prices are + vat & watch the postage.

HTH

Reply to
fred

I've seen lengths up to 1m of flexible hose with 15mm compression fittings both ends in B&Q - it was one of the big warehouse ones though.

Reply to
Bob

For a price, PIRTEK 01279, 427300 can get these made for you. Any length is available and almost any termination. HTH. Note, not full bore. Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

Got it from BnQ for £1.87. Thanks Bob.

Simulet