Fireproof paint for doors - smallest amount?

Hi everyone,

I need to submit my certificate showing that I've painted a door with fire-retardant paint. Any idea where I can get the smallest tin of this, as this is all that's holding me back from getting my BW. BCO says he doesn't even need to see the doors, it's just a formality that the cert is submitted. Obviously I'd never ask if it's possible just to get a certificate, as that wouldn't be on, would it?????

Thanks.

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Jennings

Try a Crown, Dulux etc decorator centre. At Crown its called Timonox, smallest quantity probably 5lt.

Reply to
Peter Johnson