Draining a Vokera Linea max

Hello,

I have recently found that I need to drain my CH system . Unfortunately I cannot see a draining tap on the layout diagram of the Linea max within the user manual. Could anyone tell me where abouts this is situated on this make of boiler?

Thank you for your time on this.

Conz

Reply to
longcp

There should be drain points elsewhere in the system you might not even have to drain the boiler depending on where it is and what you need to do.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

system you might not even

here:

longcp

system you might not even

Please don't top post; you have been warned. I read downwards. You system would not be the first to have been installed without adeqaute drain points.

here:

Ed Sirett