Re: Vokera Linea 28 Boiler....

> Either the gas valve has gone so there is no gas to ignite, or the there > is gas but the ignition doesn't light it. > > The check for gas you would be looking to find gas pressure probably > only a couple of mBar on the outlet of the gas valve. > The ignition leads need to be check that they are actually spaking at > the electrodes in the boiler not elsewhere. > > The gas valve is likely change from 100 quid(+ fitting) This is > probably worst case scenario everything else should be cheaper and > easier to check.

Was the gas valve as our man suspected. 90 quid + 15 minute fitting time. Fine now. He says that's the third one he's done where the boiler is just over a year old. Ho hum.

Anyway, cheers all.

-- MrMoosehead Just an away team member in a red shirt.

Reply to
MrMoosehead

THERE IS NO WAY A GAS VALVE CAN BE FITTED IN 15MIN ...well i suppos superman could,,,but he is from Krypton....that on the east side i Glasgo

-- gastec

Reply to
gastec

Do you realise you are following up a thread which died well over

2 years ago?
Reply to
Andrew Gabriel