Vokera Linea Combi Boiler

Hi All,

My Vokera Linea combi boliler has been working really well for the past

6 months however in the past couple of weeks the hot water temperature in the shower seems to have dropped. My hot water tap in the kitchen (next to the boiler) is very hot howver my shower temp stays low.

Any info would be greatfully recieved

Regards

Sunny

Reply to
Sunny

Run the shower and feel the temperature of the hot water pipe as it comes out of the boiler.

This will divide the problem up between inside of the boiler or elsewhere.

Reply to
Ed Sirett