Vokera Combi

I have a Vokera Excell 80SP Combi boiler, it has now stopped giving us hot water. The temperature on the gauge is 20 Degrees C and the pressure is apporx 1 1/2.

Any ideas why no hot water?

TIA

Neil Saunders

Reply to
N.C.S

Probably something wrong with it..

Reply to
Martin

I thought this newsgroup was about people helping others with problems and advice, not t?*ts wasting time.

Reply to
N.C.S

In message , N.C.S writes

No, we have them too as well as top posters

The problem is that you asked such an open question with no symptoms, how can you expect anyone to answer it. It's like phoning up a garage and telling them that the car doesn't go properly

Reply to
geoff

Yep. ... The most important question is does it still do the radiators ? if so then 90% of it is working fine. The next most important quetsion is does it work the fan and gas when you turn on a hot tap? I suspect 'no' from you description of the display showing 20C. Then I'd guess it has to be the water flow detector.

How to fix it will be in the Servicing guide. The part won't be too expensive. less than £40 quid I would have thought.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

It is, but at least give us a clue.

Reply to
Martin

I had a similar problem on the exact same boiler and the guy said it was the diaphragm (sp?). Not sure what one of those does but it was dead cheap to fix.

Reply to
simon weeks

That's the diaphragm in the water flow switch. I was not saure what mechaninsm this model has for water flow detection but thenonly likely diaphragm is in the water flow switch.

Reply to
Ed Sirett