I have an older Genie model 200 opener that I need to adjust the opening pressure.

When I open the garage door it really bangs hard when it gets to the end. It has an up screw on one side and a down screw on the other, I've loosened the up screw several turns but it seems to have no effect. I'm worried something is going to break sooner or later. Any suggestions?
Reply to
Robert

Site Timeline Threads

  • Any suggestions? Back porch 20 inch or so? I am looking. Shame you are so far...
  • site's newest in

    Home Repair