Vokera Linea HE combi boiler

Hi, looking for some help/advice if possible!

My back boiler is done and I'm looking to upgrade as I've had nothing but problems the past three years with my heating and HW. My heating engineer has recommended the above type of boiler in the 25HE size.

I'm having the whole system (pipes, rads, boiler etc) replaced.

Is the boiler he's recommended any good?

He's also quoted me £2650 for the work. It's a two-bedroom flat and requires

5 rads.
Reply to
S Chan