DIY mince pies a no-no

Page 5 of 5
On 24 Dec 2003 11:29:40 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ukmisc.org.uk (Huge) wrote:

No. The bits I'm talking about are substantial aluminium alloy tubes (about the size of a traditional rolling pin) coated with a layer of PTFE. Once cleaned they pose no risk at all (unless of course you annoy SWMBO while she has control of the device).
--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/

Known by the engineers as "donkey plonkers", BTW.

I'd run them through the dishwasher half a dozen times, then run the dishwasher empty a couple of times, myself, before using them for food preparation.