Deodorant alternatives

They have to be, French incomes being what they are ...

Reply to
Mary Fisher

it means way more people die at night when bedrooms are heated to 10C compared to 16C. Check out age concern iirc.

Normally the quilting over the metal springs slowly wears through from the underside, allowing the springs to work their way through, making it at first lumpy, and eventually sharp. I was wondering what magical layer over the springs prevented this. I guess we shall never know.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

I almost never wear a shirt at all.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They don't have one size fits all. The nearest Safeway they took over to me, is roughly the same and any improvements have been for the better. The staff are a lot smarter and more polite. They dropped 1000s of prices of the same goods. I only see improvements. They also have a lot more of made on site items in the extened bakery and salad bar and the likes. As Mary says the organic sections are far larger.

Waitrose are good quality and cheap too.

The Safeway/Morrison's I know is very good at that. Morrison's took away the high shelves that old people can't reach.

Reply to
IMM

Scruffs never do.

Reply to
IMM

Not my experience at all, so like most other people locally, I have voted with my feet.

I would agree with you there.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Oh, that might well be true if they have health problems. I find that hospitals re stifling. I might change my mind when I have health problems ...

I certainly don't. But we do turn it every couple of years or so. So far it hasn't reached the lumpy stage. When it reaches the sharp stage I'll think of you. And turn it again :-) When it's sharp on both sides I'll dissect it and let you know.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I wouldn't bet on it. This one only came about 'cos there was already a Morrisons within 5 miles......

Alan

Reply to
Alan Vann

Waitrose. There are already a Morrisons, two Tescos and a Sainsburys within

5 miles.

The good thing is it used to be a 'Safeway Superstore' so has sufficient room to stock JL goods (IME, Waitrose stores are generally smaller than your average Tesco/Sainsburys)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Vann

Heavens! You're the first person I've ever known who says that Waitrose is cheap!

I don't look at prices so don't know.

Not only old people. But yes, when I come to think about it I can't remember having to ask for help in Morrison's.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You don't drive?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Of course. I just don't drive and walk into Safeway any longer.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall