Contacting Toolstation

Does anyone know how to contact Toolstation to raise a technical query about an item before ordering it?

I can't find anything vaguely resembling "Contact Us" on their website, nor any phone number or email address.

Their catalogue has an 0808 number for Sales - but that doesn't appear to work on a Sunday - maybe it will on Monday? All I get is a period of silence followed by ding dong ding "please hang up and try again"!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Post

Toolstation Trade Centre Counter

Toolstation, FREEPOST, Bridgwater, TA6 4BR. Phone

0808 100 7-2-11 Monday to Friday 8AM - 8PM, Saturday 8AM - 6PM, Sunday 9AM - 4PM

If your mobile provider charges extra for calls to Freephone numbers, you may prefer to call us on 01278 421200 Fax

0808 100 7-2-10 Email

snipped-for-privacy@toolstation.com

Reply to
Elsak Mänguko

Easy peasy snipped-for-privacy@toolstation.com

I've always found them 100% at getting back to you.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Ta! I'll give it a try. Where did you find that - or did you just guess it, and found that it worked? I couldn't find a published email address either on their site or in their catalogue.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Fourth from left at top of home page "About Us".

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

On the 'About Us' page, third of the way down.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

So it is! I looked at the "About Us" page yesterday - and I swear that wasn't on it then! But neither did their 0808 number work - so maybe they were having problems.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Entry.

Baz