Computer question 2

Just a quick one. :¬)

I should like to D-I-Y :¬)the install of a gigabit network card to a new Dell PC however the PC is one of their small size (thin) cases which means a typical network card is too tall. Does anyone know if there is a site/supplier that provides such an item to suit such this situation.

Cheers Pete

Reply to
unknown

no more!

you can get 1/2 and 1/3 height NICs, search for "low profile gigabit"

Reply to
Andy Burns

It was just the correct terminology I was missing to locate one.

Cheers Pete

Reply to
unknown

Aren't all Dells supplied with gigabit ethernet built-in anyway? Alan.

Reply to
Alan

Get a D-Link DGE 528T, they come with the reduced height bracket in the box (the card itself is tiny). Should be under a tenner from eBuyer.

Reply to
John Rumm