CF Floodlight?

I'm looking for a nice floodlight to go on the wall over my new decking area but a cheapo security light would be too bright and uneconomical to run for long periods. There are small CF floodlights at screwfix and other places but they are a bit underpowered with only one 9W lamp. NB.It must be 'Dark Skies' friendly.

This one is the nearest I've found but the mounting looks odd (it is a 'sign' light so may not pivot downwards in the way I want...

appreciated, Mike.

Reply to
mikep77uk

Would anything here help?

ARWadsworth

Excellent - thank you :-)

Reply to
mikep77uk

also sell them

ARWadsworth

with either two or four 9W lamps, the latter with or without a built-in photocell. I use several of them and the light is well contained. The bracket shown is probably the one designed to be screwed onto the threaded end of a 20mm conduit, sticking out of the wall. I've done that too and it works very well.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar