Canon CD2 gas cooker spares??

My parents Canon CD2 gas cooker is throwing a wobbler and I think the microprocessor/control unit is faulty.

Syptoms include LED display on front panel showing top or bottom oven on when they're not. Beeping at all times of day, not being able to set the clock or timer and the LED temp display for the oven showing approx 3/4 way across even when not on !

Is the contoller easily changed and are spares available. Is there an online diagram available any where.

Thanks in advance for any help

Reply to
Steven Pilbeam