Candles to protect from rust?

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise. You should send me a postcard before making a joke ... my mother used to say that she'd do that.

:-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

They'd have to look far and wide for chimneys, especially those which flue coal fires ...

Luckily I'm too fat for any chimney built in the last two centuries. Also (and I'm not going to tell you my secret) I have a husband and five 'children' who are willing unpaid labourers.

Clever, huh?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher