Caged plastic tanks?

Reply to
Huge

Yes, the thought had crossed my mind.

Reply to
Huge

Ah, this will be out of sight behind the green house.

Looks like Smiths of the Dean have those, too. Thanks for the advice!

Reply to
Huge

I bought a wooden barrel for this. It had had whisky in it. There was still some in the bottom when I got it - about a bottle or so...

Reply to
Andy Hall

what did it taste like?

Reply to
jim

It was OK, but there were bits of flies and insects in it and I wasn't sure that cosumption was a good idea even after filtration. Nonetheless, there was a pleasant aroma in the garden for weeks.

Reply to
Andy Hall