Name of cage used to move goods in a shop

I am writing a report and need to know the name for the tall wire cages on wheels which are frequently used in supermarkets to take goods from the storeroom to the aisles.

Any ideas please?

Reply to
John

Cage trolley seems to cover it

seem to remember the stacking ones being called "Z cages" or similar.

Reply to
Andy Burns

[hit send too soon]

Or "roll cages" but searching will find you the wrong type of roll cage unless you add -car to it.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Also "roll cages".

Reply to
Huge

In message , John writes

Royal Mail use very similar wheeled cages to move sacks and parcels, and refer to the cages as Yorkies, but I have no idea why.

Reply to
Graeme

British Rail used Brutes.

Reply to
Rod

Yup, roll cage.

Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Thanks - found what I wanted now - and thanks for the use of the minus feature in Google - new to me. I have been able to copy some illustrations that have helped me tremendously. Thanks

Reply to
John

Rolltainers.Used to make the brackets for a company that made 100,000 of them a year.Also did about 12,000 shopping trolleys a week.

Reply to
mark