BT HD STB (Humax)

I have BT TV which uses their supplied STB (PVR) for the extra BT channels and internet stuff like I player, etc. It also records on its own hard drive. Looks to be made by Humax.

Just recently, it's only recording the first minute of things it's set to record. Menu shows 'partially recorded'. A manual record seems OK.

Plenty space left on the HD, and I've tried a full power down re-set.

I've a feeling that although it's a BT box I own it as I paid them IIRC 35 quid for it. It's also more than a year old.

I have emailed BT - but only had an auto response so far.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You could try in alt.internet.providers.uk.btinternet

Reply to
bert

Murmansk

Thanks very much for that. Haven't read it all yet - but seems it may be a software fault.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)