Bosch Dishwasher

I need to get to the pump on my SGS69A02 dishwasher - it's making a screaming noise as it pumps down. I think it's in the base of the unit. Does anyone know how I'm supposed to access it? I'm assuming turning it upside down isn't a good idea.

TIA

R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

only if you leave the plates in it :)

i'd turn it on it's side, then have a look underneath,

Reply to
gazz

Last time I turned my dishwasher on its side, something went up the pipe to the level sensor, so it wouldn't fill with water again for a while.

Reply to
Matty F

ahhh, you turned it on the wrong side then didnt you :) okay then, install a steel I beam in the celing of the kitchen, and use a block and tackle to raise the dishwasher above head height, so you can work on it's underside without tilting it at all.

Reply to
gazz

I was going to ask SWMBO to hold it up for me to work on. R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow