Karndean query

Hello,

I've got a new room with underfloor heating and measuring about 11m x 4.5m The screed has been down for about 6months and has a few fine cracks, but otherwise seems all right. Room is to be used mainly as lounge, probably with open kitchen area

I was thinking of Karndean as a covering and wondered if anyone has any advice.

Plan was to PVA the screed before using high temp adhesive. Would I need levelling compound?

Apart from angle grinder do I need any special tools?

John

Reply to
JTM