blue tack

Wife has stepped on some and I told her to put the trainer in the freezer, expecting it to become brittle and flake off, But it didn't. I left it in the freezer over night and tried my self, this afternoon.

Any other suggestions?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

solvent of some sort.

and careful scraping.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Get some more Blu-Tak and use this to dab onto the piece stuck onto the trainer and it should come off - this works on Blu-Tak left on walls

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm

When i've taken blu-tak off walls it usually leaves a greasy stain. Is there any better way of hanging posters on walls that doesn't require a re-paint when said posters are taken off later on. Dave.

Reply to
Dave Starling

Haven't actually tried with a poster, but the 3M command thingies are pretty amazing. And much more expensive.

Reply to
Rod

Thus spake Dave ( snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com) unto the assembled multitudes:

Obvious, surely..... angle grinder.

Reply to
A.Clews

Anything 3M is expensive, although they have come up with some pretty nifty products over the years.

Reply to
Appelation Controlee