BES' new web interface

Having moaned about BES' introduction of carriage charges I'll make amends by damning with faint praise their redesigned web site, which almost works now :-)

Browsing by category the pop-up lists of sub-categories would be really good if the pop-up list didn't vanish while you're halfway through selecting something from it.

And when ordering, if you put in a part number it brings up the description and price, but no quantity field so you have to add the item to your order, then select the quantity you require and then 'Update basket'

-- John Stumbles

-+ Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I'm tired of making other people feel good about themselves

Reply to
John Stumbles