Cheap Water Meter at BES

I'm looking for a cheap water meter and after some searches have found a couple at

11356 USF, 1/2" cold water meter @ £17.77 11357 USF, 3/4" cold water meter @ £21.56

However, I'm unsure about the pipe connections. All the other meters that BES sell seem to have standard pipe connections ( BSP)

Does the USF above indicate a non-standard connection, and more importantly if it does are the required connector easily and cheaply obtainable - and where from? A search of the BES site for 'USF' only brings up the page for the meters.

Reply to
Alan

Alec

In message , Alec wrote

If you are implying that USF stands for USFiliters then I'm not totally convinced as the two hot water flow meters in same section on the BES page have

USC, 1/2" USC, 3/4"

Reply to
Alan

Hi,

A Google on USF water meter leads to:

and a Google on Altechnic leads to:

and:

so it looks like it also refers to whether it's for hot or cold water.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C