BES Ltd

An update for those following this thread. You will remember that I only received a fraction of my order, I was then billed onto my credit card for TWICE the FULL order. They promised a refund early last week.

Today, I have received 2 returns vouchers, presumerably to return the goods I didn't get????

I rang BES and the person answering the phone couldn't tell me why they had done this. I asked to speak to the duty manager and they don't have a manager during the evening :-(

A quick check with the credit card company, yep you've guessed it, no refund!

Reply to
jon