Belfast sinks and tap maintenance

reet funny bit o' Yorksha thars bin browt up i' then. ars 'eard "wheear ther's muk ther's brass" reet cross t' areeur 'n even intoa foreign lands across t' 'ill. most o' t' usage will av bin fram those naw aged atwixt 60 'n 90.

Reply to
Matt

What - the southerners?

Sadly no, Leeds mostly.

?

Not in those days.

Don't be daft.

Perhaps they wore pinnies.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Some do think it's clever, therefore posh.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You mean Sheffield people?

Hmmmm.....

'tis now.

SA wines are better though.

That could be....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Look, the south starts at the other side of the river. The River Aire. So your geography is right - which I'd expect from such a well travelled man.

I don't know anyone called Postlethwaite.

Quite. We don't want 'em. We want to keep what we have to ourselves.

That depends on what you're eating.

Reply to
Mary Fisher