where to get 'small' belfast sinks

By 'small' I mean 18" x 15" x 8" rather than the usual 24" x ? x?. Have found just a handful of websites that stock these and they're either too far away to collect from or can't get stock for several weeks. I can't believe how hard the small ones are to acquire. I'm in Surrey/Sussex/Kent area, Anyone know any stores stocking these ?

Thanks

Reply to
Terry Hogan

I was looking at one of these recently. Grahams (Part of Jewsons) do them in a range of sizes.

Rich