Battery SDS

Recycled from Davy Crocket...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No surprise to any Scot, given the accent. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well, when Drivel says "Bosch is crap" you know that's the brand to get.

(My Bosch jigsaw has outlived 3 B&D ones...)

Reply to
Huge

Bosch are not very good. And as your have never been out of the boxes, I'm sure they look the part.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yes, definitely telling lies.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yup. It's one of the best tools I have on the satisfaction of use scale.

Of course it could be that their latest ones ain't so well made. But Drivel will have no knowledge of that either.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

So you have no actual experience of them, then?

Other than looking at the pretty colours in the display?

The bar room DIYer has given us his 'wisdom' again.

Perhaps you'd do a comparative review of hacksaws? Which ones do the least damage to plastic pipes?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No, the blue Bosch barrel bodied jigsaws are still very well regarded.

Reply to
John Rumm

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please do me a favour and buy all Bosch. You and Bosch deserve each other.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

DeWalt are 100%, esp as I live 5 mins walk from a repair center. No question, zero cost repairs. I have decisded some of the cheep dewalt models are not much fun, and the beefy ones need geoff capes to lift up the scaffold in the first place.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

So, Michael, having spawned a huge flame war... any closer to a decision?

Reply to
Mike Dodd