Craftsman Battery Question

I have A craftsman tool with 2 19.2 volt EX batteries. Now I see Craftsman is selling DieHard batteries.
If I buy a Die Hard battery will it work in the EX Tool? If I buy new Die Hard Tools will the work with the EX Batteries?
yes and no, they changed the pin configuration on the 19.2 volt batteries so you need to check that out. I think the change only had an affect on 1 years run of a battery and drill