Question about Craftsman tools (EX vs non-EX models)

Please excuse me if this is OT for this group. I don't seem to be able to find another better group to ask about this.

Anyway I am just wondering whether anyone know what's the real different between their EX line of cordless drills and the regular line (the grey color stuff).

I would thought that the EX probably means having a longer run time or be able to produce more torque, but Sears never explicitly stated that anywhere on their website or on the actual packaging of the product. In fact the torque is listed as exactly the same for both.

Anyone got an answer?

Steve.

Reply to
Steve