Craftsman Rout-a-Signer Help!

I have a Craftsman Rout-a-Signer Model 2572 (pantagraph type) but don't have a clue about how to use it. No help from Sears. If anyone out there could email of list, a copy of the instructions, it would really be appreciated. Dave in Cherrylog, GA snipped-for-privacy@ellijay.com

Reply to
Dave W

www3.sears.com, enter part number, continue, check view parts list, continue and scroll down to the Instructions. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

If you can find the model number, you can download some of their product manuals from the service link on their web site. I believe most are in pdf format.

Reply to
RonB

Reply to
Dave W

Hmm, I used to have some kind of lettering kit from Sears. I'll write myself anote to keep my brain from resetting and take a look tonight. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman