Taco 509 Mixing Valve Spec

Does anyone have the Spec on the Taco 509 Mixing Valve, its a 1 inch valve. I was wondering what the temperature range is and the factory temperature setting. It goes to a 25 GPM tankless water heater and mixes hot water from the tankless and cold water to create a domestic water mix to 8 units.
Does anyone have the Spec on the Taco 509 Mixing Valve, its a 1 inch valve. I was wondering what the temperature range is and the factory temperature setting. It goes to a 25 GPM tankless water heater and mixes hot water from the tankless and cold water to create a domestic water mix to 8 units.
A quick Google says the factory setting is 130F, range of 85-150.
This is for the 5000 series though