Query about toilets

Can someone tell me the largest diameter sphere that can be flushed down a standard toilet without clogging it?
Thanks.
--
Dr. Richard Pavelle
www.weinvent.com

individual,...he's probably in jail :) The Aussie toilet I saw though had exceptional flushing capacity, They've needed to perfect the 1.6 GPF because they have a chronic shortage of water in that country.