Plumbing repair-toto wax seal

the toto toilet is made so that the bottom parts are very close to the floor. In other words, there isn't much space between the bottom of the toilet and the drain pipe and closet ring. It is so tight I'm thinking the wax ring gets so thin, it doesn't seal. Can this be true? I've replaced the wax ring three times. The last time I cut away the tile so that the closet ring would fall a bit lower on the floor. When I replace the toilet it rocks a bit and never seems to go flush with the tile floor. the whole bathroom is only 7 years old but I can't stop the leaking. Could the leak be coming from anywhere else. The leaking only happens when it is flushed. No water line leaking, no tank leaking. It is coming from under the toilet but not sure if it is coming from the drain pipe. I'm going nuts. Anyone else have this problem. My next action will be to go downstairs, take out the ceiling, lower the drain pipe so that the toilet doesn't rock on the closet ring. I really don't want to do that.

Reply to
lin_anne

kevlon