Plumbing repair-toto wax seal

the toto toilet is made so that the bottom parts are very close to the floor. In other words, there isn't much space between the bottom of the toilet and the drain pipe and closet ring. It is so tight I'm thinking the wax ring gets so thin, it doesn't seal. Can this be true? I've replaced the wax ring three times. The last time I cut away the tile so that the closet ring would fall a bit lower on the floor. When I replace the toilet it rocks a bit and never seems to go flush with the tile floor. the whole bathroom is only 7 years old but I can't stop the leaking. Could the leak be coming from anywhere else. The leaking only happens when it is flushed. No water line leaking, no tank leaking. It is coming from under the toilet but not sure if it is coming from the drain pipe. I'm going nuts. Anyone else have this problem. My next action will be to go downstairs, take out the ceiling, lower the drain pipe so that the toilet doesn't rock on the closet ring. I really don't want to do that.
If your finding water on the bathroom floor at the base, it could be the tank to bowl gasket, provided its a two piece toilet.It could leak the water down along the back of the bowl and collect at the base. check by slowly wiping your finger around the back of the base after you flush it feeling for water and look with a bright flashlight. Often times if the wax ring is leaking you will find water stains on the ceiling below. If your toilet rocks on the flange, be sure to shim it so it is absolutly solid even without the closet bolts.This can be done by placing the toilet on the flange without the waxring then level it on shims. use a solid moisture resistant material, I use pennies or cut copper rings from 1/2 pipe if needed. Then pull the bowl off the flange leaving the shims in place, put on the waxring then replace the bowl     Would everyone else agree?