Toto toilet

I have a Toto Drake toilet with the g-max flush valve that is refilling slowly and in spurts. I can't find any directions on how to adjust the valve either online or in the installation instructions that came with the toilet. There is no visible screw to turn. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Cathi

Reply to
Lee & Cathi Thomas

I believe the Toto uses a standard fill valve (the flush flapper valve is oversized - I assumed that's what the "G-max" referred to). At least mine does. That being the case, you could just replace the valve unit with any other that your local hardware store, Home Depot or Lowes carries. -Wm

Reply to
William

Thanks for the suggestion, but my valve clearly says g-max on the top. It's only a year old and the 5 others in the house work just fine. I can't believe that there is not a way to adjust the flow. Even the very old fashioned ones with the float can be adjusted.

Cathi

Reply to
Lee & Cathi Thomas

Reply to