Toto toilet

Does anybody here have a Toto ultramax one piece toilet ,just want your opinion,I need a small size toilet for powder room,I seen one on the web for good price but I'm kind of hesitant to order .Thanks

Reply to
Tony Pacc

Don't be. Search this newsgroup and you'll see it's a safe bet.

RicodJour

We use Toto only in our remodels and have never had a problem with any of them.

cm

Reply to
cm

They are a premium toilet and spendy but worth it. I just replaced my POS with one of the ADA complaint ones. I would have done it years ago had I but known of them.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

With any brand of toilet where there is often an option for either a round bowl or an elongated bowl. Round bowls are usually only comfortable for women, and that is the model they frequently choose. A man usually is uncomfortable on a round bowl because parts of his anatomy will be in contact with the front edge or the bowl just below. The elongated versions are much more male friendly.

Reply to
EXT

We bought an Ultramax this past spring, and we love it. No clogs, no double-flushing, no problems whatsoever. Double-check the size, though. We have the extended bowl model, and I wouldn't refer to it as "small".

Reply to
Bill

Just installed a Toto Ultimate toilet (elongated, tall version with sanafinish) in our master bathroom and just love it. It certainly does cost more but we appreciate the flush and savings in water. Only took

10 minutes to install.

Look around and you can find a variety of prices on the Toto but be sure to get the correct model. I think every male need the tall and elongated version. A soft closing seat also is included in the price - worth every penny.

I installed Kohlers in the basement and pets bathroom and they seem very functional for those areas but I would definitely endorse Toto for master bathrooms.

Best....KF

T> Does anybody here have a Toto ultramax one piece toilet ,just want your

Reply to
mcfriendly

That flush is fantastic! I don't know how they do it but I feel I should hang onto the 'twins' before flushing.

For those who are replacing toilets, check out the Fernco "wax free toilet seal" You wil never, ever use a wax ring again. Fernco.com

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K