kohler survey

A July survey by Kohler Co. took a look at American households' toilet "headaches and habits" and found that 27 percent of 1,000 adults claim to experience a toilet clog each month - sometimes up to three times. That translates to 28 million clogged American toilets per month.
can you say fat american. I have not clogged my toilet since I was a kid. stupid fucking gross fat ass lazy ignorant piece of shit. hi im a dumb bitch, i put my tampoon (aka stringfish) in your sewer pump.
I am an asshole to people if they call me on this issue.
Please... nobody show this to GWB. He'll use the powers of the presidency and the Patriot Act to trace this guy down and incarcerate him for having Alkida tendencies. We all know that this could lead to warmongerism. And, heaven forbid, if this guy has as little as a single AK-47 to his name, he could be a threat to our national security. Therefore, we must not complicate matters. Our current war is more than we can chew as it is.