How much is a commercial restaurant basin worth?

At my workplace we have this basin. The unit is about 1.8 metres long and 65 cm wide. It has two 30-35 cm deep basins. Somebody described it to me as a commercial basin that they use in restaurants. It is obviously second hand - If we were to try to sell this unit to somebody mildly interested in purchasing it (this person is thinking about setting up a restaurant) - how much could we reasonably ask for it - in American dollars. Thanks for any advice - Regards

Reply to
Rob

I don't know about Australia, but changes in the US restaurant standards (NSF) have made some older sinks illegal to reinstall. Stainless steel units must now have radiused inside corners instead of the previously acceptable welded corners. Something about breeding bacteria.

MM

Reply to
Mark Monson