Gone to Europe

OK Guys,
I"ll be in Kosovo and Turkey for the next three weeks. I can't do newsgroups over there in the internet cafes. I want you to miss me. I'll post some photos of Turkish toilets when I return.
Mike
Mike Grooms wrote:

Don't slip in them Mike!
Jeff

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
heh..recall the one I posted way back ?
Bring me back a nice Gypsy girl from Kosovo.......pretty please I want to raise a family and go into the roofing and driveway sealer business.
Keep your head down, those private contractor guys just get drunk and won't help you.
Watch your six. Blessings, JP

if you have any problems just tell them you are muslim and everything will be alright.