looking for a good resource?

Ok guys ive been reading this newsgroup forever and a day, and quite honestly besides not only being entertaining as hell, its helped alot. So here is my question for you all.This is my first year of teaching 1st and 2nd yr. apprenticeship, and im just recalling how boring it was to me. Are there any videos or anything that yall would recommend for these guys to see, I do recall seeing a video of what happens when a T&P line is capped and a water heater malfunctions, ive also seen some pretty good pics online from various websites of plumbing disasters. I guess the main thing is i dont want to bore these guys to death , but at the same time, help them understand that this is an honorable trade, and one that is definately important to not only to the customer, but to the lives ofthere families. Ive always told my apprentice I have i dont know it all, and never will, but i have worked with some really smart guys and have learned the good and bad and tried to get the best of it all. Thanks in advance! Roy

Reply to
FreakPlumbr

Its Ok Ray not to know everything, that's why we are here. We know it all.

Reply to
<JP

How about the stooges video?

Reply to
user

lol, funny you should mention that, i called my wife from class during a break last night and had her order the history of plumbing from the history channel's site and locate the stooges "a plumbing we will go"

by the way we just changed code books in arkansas, we went to an adaptation of the IPC. I like it, its a lot clearer than what we had.

Reply to
FreakPlumbr