Replace cartridge style shower handle?

I've taken it apart and found a red washer type thing and a green washer type thing. I've tried to twist it off but with no luck

Any suggestions

TIA

Reply to
Gus Hampton

WOW, Has any one noticed Mike is replying from the future? How come you aren't answering before they post the question? hehe

Reply to
Dale Wilcox

"Dale Wilcox"

I didn't know what you were talking about, till I looked at the date. I had to use my calendar to look something up, and forgot to set it back. I'm now back in the present.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

I think just twist it harder or call some girl.

Reply to
<JP

"Gus Hampton" <

Yes, what the hell are you talking about?

Reply to
Mike Grooms