coloured taps in the UK?

This might be THE stupidest question EVER, but can you buy colure taps? I mean taps that are completely one colour....say, blue for instance?
I haven't seen colored taps offered by the manufactures, but you could have some plated by a shop. The anodizing process can "plate" other colors besides gold and silver.
MM

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:17:47 -0000, "Brian Reynolds"

About 30 years ago, while living in the UK, I bought some all-plastic resin taps for the bathroom washbasin. They were coloured right through, and seemed to be of very good quality. I don't recall the makers name though.
--
John W Hall < snipped-for-privacy@telus.net>
Cochrane, Alberta, Canada.