Stupidest plumber ever

Tough Guy no. 1265

What Unc also didn't tell us was whether these are two neighbouring properties in a terrace or semi. If so such an arrangement could be unsurprising.

Reply to
Tim Streater

They are neighbouring properties. Why on earth would this make someone do something so stupid?

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

It is either this arrangement or two complete separate downpipes.

Reply to
F Murtz

Square end to round end. Adapter. Ignorant twit. You do not qualify to be in a DIY group.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Welcome Tough Guy. Are you the messiah?

Reply to
stuart noble

May be you should show us a picture of the adapter that would join those two exact gutters?

Reply to
F Murtz

Plenty of sensible explanations.

No I'm not the messiah, I'm a very naughty boy!

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265