Cheap shite silicone gun

Do not pay =A31.99 for a silicone gun.

The thingy popped past the thingy, cause the 2nd thingy isn't long enoug= h, if you see what I mean.

Lieutenant Scott

little bit out you know is in the tube to finish the job off,

best one i bought (appart from my air powered one... tho if i forget to set the pressure on the compressor and leave it at 150 psi, it takes 0.1 seconds to eject a tubes contents) is the aldl one with the solid barrel, highly recomended by most on here too i believe.

Reply to
Gazz

I've never bought anything but cheap ones. I mean it's just a lever, wh= at could go wrong. This is thee first time I've had this happen (and it= was on a brand new one - my other two are god knows where in the house)= . This one just seems to be made wrong - nothing has been bent or damag= ed, the lever is simply too short.

Someone once mentioned you could get one that automatically released the= pressure instead of you having to push that little lever (which is impo= ssible to reach with one hand), although I'm not sure how it would know = when you wanted it released. I've been unable to find one of these thin= gs.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Worse, using my latest one last weekend - a plastic one of a different design - when I retracted the plunger manually as usual, I did it slightly too forcefully and it came right out the back and deposited about 4 thingies on the ground.

(I haven't been able to work out how the hell to reassemble it without at least one thingy left over - hopefully they'll have one in one of the DIY sheds to examine when I next visit)

David

Reply to
Lobster

LOL!