Windoor World !!BEWARE!!

How many DIS-satisfied customers?

Reply to
Dan C

Huh? What are you trying to say hear?

Reply to
Dan C

I was pretty neutral since it's a word for word type of thing, but the more I see you insist you're right and compare it against the written evidence the OP gave, I can say that you've lost me as a customer, if I was every likely to be one.

Not once have I seen you admit anywhere that someone, somewhere was at fault. All you had to do was say "yes, we screwed up, we'll refund the guys money, he can go elsewhere and he'll be happy that he hasn't been screwed over".

We would all be satisfied that you resolved the issue (finally) and maybe had some faith in your company. Nope, wasn't to be. Best thing you can do is quiety withdraw from this thread and let it die its natural death.

Regards Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Reed

I'm sure he was not expecting a piano finish. But, at the other extreme, your people delivered a door whose paint was still sticky. That indicates incompetence somewhere in your manufacturing process.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

The OP said your technician reinstalled the door molding using screws. That's lame, and lazy. Whose idea was it?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

My post speaks for its self, SEVEN appointments over THREE MONTHS!!! You cannot deny any of the facts I wrote. I am sure you don't want the truth to get out about how your company botched this job. Insinuating I expect a "Grand Piano" finish & that I am just picky is an insult. Only a blind person would have accepted that door the way it was.

Who uses big screws to install interior molding?? Your own service people said the door you installed looked like "S***"! No one from management was interested in looking at this installation. But yet you claim I am picky! Maybe you should ask your own service people what it looked like. Apparently you don't have a clue of the procedures that your SUB-CONTRACT installers may choose to employ on your customers homes.

Reply to
Ted

Sounds like the installers were in a rush to back to the donut shop.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Reply to
A.D.C

Reply to
Jon A

Hell, they shouldn't even be allowed in a respectable dount shop....if you don't have the tools, don't do the job. I always carry my Paslode airless finish nailer and a paintbrush with me no matter what job I am on. There are some tools that are just a basic need for any door installation....sheesh.

Reply to
Chris

Damn straight. Me too.

-- The Gigolo

Reply to
G Henslee

So I wonder why these "contractors" that wndoze world hires can't do a simple installation and some paint touch up???? Is it just me or what?

Reply to
Chris

Reply to
Chris

planoite had written this in response to

: I can't comment on doors, since I didn't have them replace doors for me. However I did have Windoor World replace all of my windows back in 1998 and I was very pleased with the product and the work. I used them again for my new house in 2007 and once again they did a great job.

Reply to
planoite

Another troll from the SUCKO SITE...Goggle usenet and get here the right way or f*ck off....

Reply to
benick

replying to Ted, Bob wrote: Wow !!!!! Thanks for the well documented warning

Reply to
Bob

replying to benick, Bob wrote: zero class comment.

Reply to
Bob

What was that? Back when it was Window's 3? Windows 10 is fine.

Reply to
Frank