Where to find Torx screwdrivers, not bits?

I need some Torx screwdrivers. I can't use ordinary bits because the shaft diameter won't fit into the hole. Also, they have to be one or two sizes smaller than the Torx bits I have. About 1/8" or less.
Are there any (U.S.) local chain stores that sell them?
Thank you.
John Doe wrote:

Sears, they have a black ring instead of the standard red& blue.

Sears Lowe's Home Depot Ace Hardware
Methinks you haven't been looking very hard...
--
Regards,
John Doe wrote:

First determine what size torx you need: http://www.wihatools.com/torxspec.htm Then go to Sears, Radio Shack, and Big Box store and get what you need like these: http://www.wihatools.com/267serie.htm You should pay less than that.
--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?
John Doe wrote:

if you have bits have you thought about a bit holder/socket that might give you the length you need
Northern Hydralics has what you posted about (torx screwdrivers)
hardware stores near your news server http://tinyurl.com/n57f9
this worked for me ordering a pizza the other night
your news server http://tinyurl.com/qodsw
sosessyithurts wrote:

works best in IE environment (netscape also uses the IE engine)
"sosessyithurts" <bigbadbarry gmail.com> wrote:

Diameter is that other measurement, perpendicular to length.
<Snipped apparent links to Flash Player garbage>

John Doe wrote:

I've done that when the "standard" drivers were just too short. Weld a cross piece on the other end for a "T" handle and have at it.
--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?
John Doe wrote:

.280" "across the points" which is a LOT larger in diameter than the shanks on typical "handled" torx screwdrivers, particularly the smaller sizes.
Capice?
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

no i dont think he does
I mean after all it took a usenet post for him to find a kmart lmao
so I gave him a freaking map with lines drawn on it... the lines pointed to all the hardware stores within a 2 mile radius of his house lmao
John Doe wrote:

maybe you can find something like a set pf alan wrenches
little L's where the driver is no bigger than the tip but then again you'd probably hurt your hand... i mean... YOU would
uuggh!
lol

no, it was windows live earth, that's right LIVE. you get birds eye view of popular attractions (like my house)
awesome view of WTC site, niagra falls etc.. way better than google earth it's browser based

I have seen them in both automotive supply stores and computer/electronics stores.