Wher to find toilet seat bumpers with 40mm centres

I need to replace the white pads under a loo seat but can't find any woth spigots at 40mm centres (Mr Google has not been helpful). I could fill the holes and get some screw-on pads but would prefer to find some that fit the existing holes - any suggestions for suppliers?

Reply to
nomail

Not much help, but I had the same problem, possibly with a different dimension, and my supplier basically said that they either don't exist or if they do, he didn't know where to find them. He suggested cutting one spigot off, and super-gluing the bumper in position.

If you do find some, I would love to know where.

Reply to
Davey