Torx T1 - where to buy?

Does anyone know where I can buy Torx screwdrivers, T1 and smaller? Preferably online?

Reply to
For example: John Smith

In article , For example: John Smith writes

I thought T1 was actually the smallest size in the spec (0.81mm across).

This german manufacturer does them and has a UK phone number on their website:

, the US pages at:
are a bit easier to use. I haven't used them.

Reply to
fred

Lawrence

usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk

Reply to
Lawrence

Thanks very much for the replies, fred and Lawrence

Reply to
For example: John Smith

RS do some very-tiny Torx drivers as part of a set: their partnum

157-1581, over at rswww.com. That said, the Wiha drivers I've used are generally *very* nice, but the 4mm-hux-shaft ones I have don't go down to anything like as small as T1.

Cheers, Stefek

Reply to
stefek.zaba