water line to refrigerator

Two of my tennants are receiving new refrigerators for Christmas. I'm struggling with what kind of line to run on one of the houses (the other is not a problem) due to the possibility of freezing in the crawl space. What material, pex, soft copper, braided rubber hose, etc. would be best for a place where it *might* freeze?
steve
Steve Barker DLT wrote:

I'd go with PEX, it's pretty stretchy stuff. I'd also fish it through some of the foam insulation tube for extra protection.
You better wrap with heat tape on copper if there is a freeze zone. I lernt the hard way with a braided hose. Jr