Smelly refrigerator water- how to clean water line

I have an older Amana side by side refrig. Moidel NO SQD25NBW - 12-15 yrs old Lately, the water from the front drinking water dispenser has a smell to it. "Rotten egg". Taste is ok though. I have another regierator in the same house- water smells and tastes fine. All faucets, even next to the refrig with the smelly water, smells fine out of the faucet. What's a good way to clean the water in the refrig water line and water reservoir?

Reply to
Bill

I suspect your filter is the cause, replace that and then flush the system.

Cam

Reply to
Cam

Reply to