Use 45A Ceiling Pull Cord Switch on Wall ?

Hello,

I need three 45A/230VAC UK/IE wall switches for bathroom downflow heaters. The original pull cord switches failed and are unreplaceable. I plan instead to install wall switches at the junction boxes beside the heaters. I have 45A ceiling pull cord switches with neon indicators and on/off indicators. Can these be mounted on the wall instead with the cords making 90 deg. turns at the exits without operational issues such as excess cord wear ?

I noticed on display at B&Q what appears to be a wall mounted equivalent with a larger radius of curvature at the exit hole for the cord, however none were in stock, there was no price or part number, and no future stock information was available. If anyone knows where these can be purchased online I would appreciate the information.

Thank You,

D. Hughes

Reply to
DH